Saturday, September 5, 2009

Roomates.....

What a day! This has been insane. Husband and I have been married almost 10 years and have had a hell of a lot of roomates. Not all by choice. We have had two brothers, 5 friends, and now a dad and a friend at the same time.

Dad moved in after my mom died which has been okay. It has been good but is hard sometimes due to the lack of privacy. Now, husbands best friend moved in. It is different. I miss husband. It is hard. Today I had to finally officially give up my "me" space. That is where I had my stuff. Books, crafts, crap and all the sayings and things that made me happy. They are now spread all over the house in a messy fashion. It will work. I feel like I need a bigger house!!

He claimes that he will only be here for about 6 months. I don't believe him! I think that he will be here for a few years. I would not be suprised....is this good? Is this bad? Not sure.

I have to admit, the money for rent is nice. It will definatly put an extra little dent in the debt. That will make it all worth while I hope. Oh well. I am exhausted. I need to sleep! BUT, it is only 6 pm, so I am going to rest on the couch, watch a little tv and then go to bed early.

Later!

No comments: