Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today.....


I have decided that I could live in Beverly Hills. I wish that I had the body and the money needed to shop on Rodeo Drive. I just about got run over trying to take this picture!!

Below is my favorite street. It had the most amazing houses. Very hacienda style with amazing landscaping. I love them! I could have taken pictures of them all!


I went to Disneyland. I went to the Rainforest Cafe for dinner. It is always amazing! I love it! I have been there a few times. I went to get pictures with Mickey and Minnie! Mickey totally mauled me! It was kinda funny! His face is stinkin hard! It kinda hurt! Oh well. Thought of grabbing his butt but decided not to.

I have never really noticed this sign before. I read it today though and thought that it fit really well with my life right now! Who would have thought that Disneyland had something inspirational for me to read.

This was me driving in rush hour yesterday. I was an idiot and tried to get from north LA to Laguna Beach during rush hour. It took me almost 4 hours to get to my location and I spent most of that drive going 10 miles per hour. It was painful! But I am here.

Everything starts tomorow. I am kind of excited! I think that I will sleep till I naturally wake up for starters, then go find some breakfast! I am planning on just checking out Laguna Beach tomorow and taking some pictures of the ocean. This is a really beautiful place and I would like to spend a little time finding some cool places that I can run away to later in the week when I need a change of pace.
The place that I am staying is nice. It has a bedroom, bathroom, living room, dining room and a full stocked kitchen. I am going to go get few groceries tomorow so I don't have to eat out every night. I think that I will not want to eat out every night this week. It would be nice to have some snacks as well.
Time for bed.....I am tired.
Later!

No comments: