Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Never thought this day would come...

I never actually thought that I would not be able to deal with boredom. I have spent many a day with nothing to do. Today, I woke up and had nothing on my plate. Nothing. I had some things that I could do, but I was in no rush. Not cool.

I felt lost! I felt completely confused. I felt completely discombobulated. I never thought that this day would come. I have always enjoyed days like today. To wander the house and just hang out and do a WHOLE LOT OF NOTHING!!!!!

Not today. I have no idea what happened! I ended up making chocolate chip banana bread, roast beef, gravy, yorkshire pudding, mashed potatoes, candied carrots and a nice bottle of wine! I also did a bank deposit, subscribed to the newspaper, bought two sweaters, bought groceries, did a run for the store.....I think that is it!

And I still felt bored. I don't know what is wrong with me. I need a life. I am going to go to the office tomorow. I am sure that there is lots to do there. What a life.

No comments: