Monday, September 7, 2009

Today is a good day.....


This is one of my many flower beds. I love the randomness of the flowers and colors. Makes me very happy to look at!


These are my tiny lillies! The package said 12-18 inches in height. Yeah...Sure....


Flowers make me happy. My mom and I used to plant flowers together all the time. I love them. I suck at watering, I suck at weeding, but man alive. When they look like this? They are worth all the work.

I am in a good mood today. The books are hard to read. The work on me personally is hard. My job is busy and I am stressed at times right now. But, at the end of the day? Things are good. I have an amazing job and I am madly in love with my husband, who by the way made me breakfast today :) He rocks. He is awesome. He allows me to be me. He allows me to be free. He laughs at me, he laughs with me? and more than anything, he loves me.

Today is a good day. I can't wait for my trip for the conference. I think that I am going to enjoy just spending some time all by myself, with nothing better to do than sip a coffee, stare at palm trees and maybe go to a park or market or two.

Today is the day. The day that my stress levels lower themselves and I turn my life around. I may as well start one day!

I think that it is time to go to bed. Later!

No comments: