Sunday, May 15, 2011

17 down...60 to go!

Today was a good day!

We were incredibly productive.  I love days like this.  I followed my eating plan exactly and did good.  I even drank all my water! My biggest struggle with this whole thing is drinking 8 cups of water a day.  The other day for the heck of it, I drank only as much as I wanted.  As I was thirsty for.

I drank 2 cups.  And was so full of fluid.

Before bed I made myself chug another 5 cups because I needed to but it sucked.  I am never thirsty.

I now have a drinking plan.

I have to drink 3 cups before noon.  Another 2 by two o'clock.  Another 2 before and during dinner and another one before bed.  This makes me actually drink enough.  I also won't let myself eat until I have had that water.  It is not easy, but it is working.

Another positive note? Tomorrow is the beginning of week 4.  That means I am half way done this silly diet! Well, I should say half way done this time.  I think that I will be doing this cycle at least twice and possibly three times.  I am not sure when I will stop.  I am going to do it twice in a row for sure which is a total of 6 months and then I am taking a two month break before I start again.  At that point, I am hoping to only have to do a short session which is half.  Instead of 42 days, you do 21.  At this rate, I will be done all my weight loss before my next birthday.  This is kind of cool as I started this not long after my last birthday.

As of today, from my heaviest point, I have lost 59 lbs.

Wow.  I will try to find a picture of me at that point.  I know I have lots!

Time to go to bed.  This is going to be a busy week!

No comments: