Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Whats food got to do with it...











That is right.

I have lost 11 lbs.

I still don't really believe it.

Husband keeps asking if I am excited.

I am not sure I am!

I still can't actually physically see a difference.

I am measuring myself on Friday or Saturday.

I am hoping that around the 20 lb mark, I will actually see a physical change.

Today I am tired.

There is a lot going on with work right now and with house stuff.

It is exhausting me.

I have not seen much of Husband this week and that is hard.

I have also forgotten my B12 for the last week.

The combination of all these?

Making a really not happy lady.

I am OK though.

I just need to go to sleep and get up in the morning and start a new day.

Friday is girls day.

I am looking forward to another one of those.

They always boost me up for awhile again.

If I continue to lose at least a pound a day, I will hopefully lose a full 40 this protocol!

That would mean that I would get to only do two and I would be done the weigh loss thing.

I have to admit.

This diet?

Not always easy.

Today we were out of the house for lunch and it sucked.

I drank water.

Tomorrow I have a lunch meeting.

I will drink water.

Friday for girls day?

I will drink water.

Those days are hard.

I am hoping that over the next few weeks it gets easier.

I am officially one day into the second week.

I have almost 5 to go.

I want a cheeseburger.

No comments: