Saturday, May 21, 2011

Phase 3 Day 2

Boy did I eat today!

I didn't do too bad actually.  I lost another .8 lbs yesterday after eating so much! I sure hope the same thing happens again! I would love to keep eating like this and to keep losing weight.

Today, Husband and I got to hang out a little.  We slept in and then took the bike for a ride.  It is a canam Spyder http://en-ca.spyder.brp.com/showroom/Spyder-RS/overview.aspx  .  So fun to ride! We love it.  We took it to the new Lois Hole Enjoy Center.  Had a wonderful lunch and wandered around the plants.  So relaxing! I love days like that.  We then went and got him a new cell phone and headed home.  He was hanging out with the boys today.  They went go-carting and then I met them for dinner.  They are at a movie right now.

I am chilling at home.  Made myself some steamed milk with cinnamon in it.  It was awesome.  So warm and yummy! My suitcase it packed and I am ready to go.  I am excited to see my family.  I get a day or two with dad and then tons of time with everyone else.  I think that it will be good.  I am looking forward to it.  I sure hope that it is good.  I am hoping for a lot of sun.

I am nervous though.  I have lost 20 lbs now and some of them know that.  What if I look exactly the same? What if they can't tell? Then I have to deal with all the fake oh wow! You look so good!!! Knowing it is crap.

Oh well.  I feel good.  I noticed a huge difference riding with Chad.  I felt way more comfy!

I should go get ready for bed.  Toenails are painted.  Fingernails need to get cut.  Bathroom stuff packed.  Almost done! I also have to find the passports.

Will write again soon!!!

1 comment:

Lollie said...

You are so funny. You think to much, who cares about anyones fake what have yous!!! You have done awesome!!!! 20lbs!!! You are rockin it! I love you!