Tuesday, May 10, 2011

201.8 lbs.

Weight loss has been slowing down for me.  I am very frustrated.  I did another steak day today.  I am hoping that I lose weight tomorrow.  I have been losing between .2 and .6 the last few days.  Before that? 1.6 was my average.  I am feeling pretty frustrated.  Husband says that I am still losing weight and so I should be happy.  Should I be? I guess so.  I just wanted a bigger loss faster I guess.  But with my body, nothing goes easy.  J&R (roommates) told me to just be happy and keep it up.

I am done my first two sessions end of September.  I have decided that no matter how much I have lost, I am going to stop until January.  I think I will give myself and my body a break.  I am supposed to wait a little longer in between two and three anyways so I will take a three month break.  I sure hope that the weight speeds up in its leaving process so that I only have to do this twice.  I would rather lose it all in two sessions then have to do this again.  We will see! At this point, I would like to lose about 60 more pounds.

Wanna hear something cool? I am half way there! I started trying to lose weight years ago, after the huge weight gain from the aneurysm, and my starting point was 258 lbs.  I am shocked that I was that heavy but I look at pictures and know the truth.  The cool thing is though that I have lost almost half my weight! I can't wait to see what I look like in 50 lbs.  I am very curvy and was even as a kid.  I am curious what I will look like! I have this number in my head of 140 but am willing to stop once I feel good.  Once I look good.  Husband will tell me.  I am scared though that this will become a control issue and I will just want to do this forever.

I have started a food list though.  Every time I think I am going to die if I can't eat something, I add it to my list.  I am curious to see what I actually want to eat in 7 weeks when I am free to eat anything.  I am very curious.  Having had no sugar, or dairy or fats or starches for 9 weeks will make me want different things.  Or I will just want them all and eat them! The list is almost funny.  Things like burgers and fries, cheese, hash browns and eggs with chorizo, taco salad, ice tea, soup, BBQ chicken, ribs, a grilled cheese sandwich, a toasted sandwich with deli meats, cheeses and banana peppers.....and the list goes on.

I should go to bed.  I am tired today.  I have been getting up really early with Husband this week and have not been sleeping much after he leaves.  I then wait up for him at night.  I think I need a weekend!

Goodnight world!

I am going to try to post some before pictures this week.  I am also taking measurements again later this week and will try to remember to post them.  Last weeks measurements were good.  Hard to believe but good.

No comments: