Thursday, May 19, 2011

Goal 1- Done.

So, he is going downhill and fast.  I am flying out on Sunday to see him for 11 days.  I am not looking forward to it but at the same time I am.  I feel like I should be here working and yet I want to be there too.

I am now done phase one of my diet.  I am only doing a three week phase first instead of the six weeks I was supposed to do.  I am doing this because I don't want to have to deal with weighing and measuring while trying to help my grandparents.  So? I am now in the three days of no spray yet only 500 calories a day.  Can we say hungry????? Wow.  I had no idea.  I would kill someone for food right now.  But I ate my meal and tomorrow? I am going to eat.  I have to go from 500 calories a day to between 1500-2000 calories a day.  This is going to be hard.  I am not allowed any sugars or starches.  I am realizing that a lot of calories come from starches! I have to admit that I have already planned out my first two meals.  I am a geek.  I will admit it.

But? I am down 19 pounds.  I am so amazed.  I have maintained it all week as well.  That made me happy.  I have to admit.  I am scared to eat tomorrow.  I have to track everything to try to find out what is a trigger food.  I think that eggs might be.  I will find out tomorrow! I have to still weigh myself every day and see if there are issues or not.  If I gain 2 pounds, I have to do a plateau breaker.  I think for tomorrow I am going to eat.  I am not going to worry about adding in one food at a time.  I will deal with that the next day.  I sure hope that cheese is allowed.  I need me some cheese! I had no idea that I would crave food so bad!

I am going to watch some TV though and just chill out tonight.  Tomorrow is Husband and my wedding anniversary.  It is 11 years.  Crazy, eh? I love that guy.  I am not impressed that he is working all day and night though.  I think that I will have to go ride with him tomorrow so that we can hang out a little.  He will not be home will late and then on Saturday is his birthday stuff.  Him and the boys are going go karting and then dinner and then a movie and then x boxing or something.  I have no idea.  And then I leave early Sunday morning.  It is going to suck!!! I hope that I get some time with him at least on Saturday morning.

Time to go chill.


Later world!

No comments: