Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mothers Day

Could this day suck any more?

I can't have kids and my mom is dead.

Wow.  Happy Mothers Day.

Good ol Hallmark.

Needed more money.

So they decided to create another day.

Wow.  Bitter much?

On a better/kinda note?

I am now down 14 lbs.

I am slowing down though in my weight loss and that is scaring me.

I have to lose weight tomorrow or I am doing another steak day.

It was OK last time, but really?

Can nothing go easy for me?

Tomorrow should be insane for work for me as well.

I made some huge decisions last week and the fall out is starting tomorrow.

What do I do?

I will take some B12, spend some time relaxing and I will get through it.

I need this diet to work.

It has to.

I am feeling pretty good though.

Today I was weak. 

Very weak.

I did a few hours of yard work with Husband this morning.

We then went for a long bike ride (motorbike).

Then we hung pictures in our bedroom, changed a light switch to a dimmer and relaxed.

Overall? It was a good day.

I should go to bed.

Sorry this blog is so boring!

No comments: