Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Photos










These are some pictures of me over the last three years.  I have fluctuated by about 10-15 pounds over those years.  I have lost 15 and a half pounds.   And here I sit.  I am so discouraged again today!

My body is screwed up and I know it.  I become immune to things all the time.  I think that is what is happening.  Husband said to try taking double the dose for today to see if it works.  If that is the case? I will do that.  Otherwise, I am going to try a few other things and then do the maintenance phase if I have to.  It will make this weight thing take way longer, but it will still happen.  I am determined.  I hope that this works though.  I am in the middle of this thing now and don't really want to stop.  Other than the fact that I would love an egg.  And cheese.  OK.  Either way? I am going to continue to lose weight.  In the bottom picture, I had already lost some.

Oh, and yes.  I am surfing in that one picture! So fun.

1 comment:

Lollie said...

It's totally normal to plateau in weight lose. If you can keep up the good work and wait it out you'll start to loose again.
What I learned from Jillian's stuff is that it's all about hormones. When you do cardio get your heart really going, you get the fat burning hormone going. Then if you get 8hrs of sleep, make sure you don't eat after 7pm if you go to bed at 10pm. You need to have no insuline in your blood so that the HGH will surge the biggest.
She's got lots of tricks in her book Mastering your Metabolism. Tricks on getting your hormones to work with you in loosing weight, without hormone supplements! :)
Praying you be encouraged, and you are doing awesome!!