Friday, June 8, 2012

Friday 5

I have done this once or twice and decided to do it again today!


  1. Husband was supposed to be home by 5pm.  He will be home at 1 am.  Not too happy about that.

2.  Found out today our dog has a benign cancer growth on her forehead.  Getting it removed on       Monday.  Kinda made me sad! But she is ok.  She is not happy with me though as she had to get a needle or 4 today and is having surgery on Monday.  She can tell.  Poor thing.  And no I am not one of those crazy dog people that will pay thousands for this! It is cheap.  Or I would not do it. I love her to bits, but she is a dog.

3.  It has been cold and rainy and nasty all day today.  I am doing ok emotionally and I shaved my legs.  I am sure that this all helped out with the mental thing! 

4.  I picked up 5 shades of Grey at the paint store today and am planning on sampling them on a very large wall connecting our dining room and living room tomorrow.  We are then going to live with them for a few days and I am planning on painting next week!

5.  I am craving a morning read in the Muttart amongst the flowers more than you can imagine.  Not sure why I haven't done it! I will have to schedule it in for next week.  I love that place.


No comments: