Tuesday, June 5, 2012

sleep...or the lack of

My  brain won't shut down.

I can't stop thinking.

Yes, Husband, I took the spray.

My brain is just more powerful.

Family.

Friends.

Work.

Husband is leaving for a work for a few days.

I miss him already.

Money.

Faith.

Company.

Food.

Husband is leaving.  Have I mentioned that?

Family.

Drama.

Anger.

Frustrations.

Not wanting to even see them this summer.

Travelling.

Where to next?

For how long?

Budget?

Can we pull it off?

Meal planning.

Healthiness.

Exercise.

Should I go to TRX in the morning?

I still have funny pains from that.

I should still go.

But it exhausts me for the entire day.

I have work I need to do.

Really bad.

No motivation.

Reading "Good to Great"

Recommend if you have a corporation.

Otherwise? Not so much.

Plants.

I have kept them alive!

Happier in this house.

Paint.

Colours.

What and where?

Plan to paint this weekend.

Have to pick a color in the living area.

Stressing me out for some reason.

I want to paint my room first.

Husband doesn't want to.

Want his help.

Won't paint room this weekend.

Want a pretty and calm color.

Want something funky.

Want to not have to decide!

Brain won't shut down.

I think I will go read.


2 comments:

Melissa A. said...

I hate when that happens! THIS is why I have TV in the bedroom. It numbs my mind until I'm tired enough to just sleep. Otherwise...this is exactly what I do. Run through my lists of things to do, things I want to do, people I want to yell at, people I want to send notes too, kid issues, meals, exercise, self worth discussion. It's exhausting. There's a spray for that?

I want to paint something! but I'm all out of rooms to paint, so I'm slowly taking down the art in the master in prep for the new furniture which is still 6 weeks away. I might be getting ahead of myself.

Dawn said...

A magic spray! It is called Rescue Remedy Sleep. It shuts off your brain so you can sleep without actually drugging you to sleep. All natural. Google it!