Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pathetic but cute



Isn't she adorable? She was sleeping in the sun like this.  Too funny.

I am about to whine.  Leave now or forever hold your peace.

I am sick of this year.  Seriously sick of it.  

21 Things that Suck this Year

  1. I turned 32.
  2. I got sick.  Oh did I ever.  It never really left I don't think.  Still drained.
  3. Gained some weight back.
  4. Dad got married and that whole relationship took a shit kicking.
  5. Missed mom more than ever.
  6. Husband changed jobs again.
  7. Got sick again.
  8. Had surgery for my lady bits and it is not working
  9. Moved.
  10. Got sick again.  Notice a pattern?
  11. Realized that life will never be the same.
  12. Moved to a neighbourhood with no greenery or plants because it is so new.
  13. Realized that my only vacation this year with Husband was to my dads wedding.  Yeah.
  14. Figured out I am physically weaker than I like.
  15. Realized that I have no real sense of style.  Help!
  16. Can't find a church that makes me feel at all comfortable.
  17. Lonely.
  18. Husband has been gone so much this year.  Feel like I have hardly seen him.
  19. Cut our cable.  I miss the Kardashians and Survivor some days.  Actually it is the food shows I miss.
  20. Found out I have to face horrible people on July 8th and have no say in the matter without hurting a lot of other people.
  21. Got sick again.

This year has been hard.  I will not lie.  It feels like the emotional is trying to kill me one day at a time and I am barely hanging on and then the physical just won't let up.  I was finally doing good and started working out and getting in shape and now something is wrong again and the doctor is doing tests.  I am having odd shooting pains in my right side and yet the left is so tender that when the doctor pushed on it I just about jumped off the table.  Seriously? It hurts to laugh, cough, move, use my stomach muscles at all.  It is insane! I think even Husband is starting to wonder about me.  Feeling rather defeated these days again.  WTF!!!! I just want to feel good and have energy and be happy.  I am working on it.  I will admit though that with all the negative that is following me this year, there have been some good things.
Let me see if I can come up with 22 of those to beat the previous list!

22 Things that Rock this Year

  1. I turned 32.  The older I get the more respect I get with work.  I like this.
  2. I didn't die from all the sickness and didn't get Husband sick once!
  3. Only gained back 8lbs and considering what I have lost? No biggie.  I will lose it again.
  4. Moved into our own place that we are not having to pay rent on!
  5. Realized that I just have to create a new family and life for myself
  6. Started working out again
  7. Am eating healthier than I ever have
  8. Am working on the style and have taken makeup lessons.  Also got gel nails and realized how happy they make me!
  9. Husband is now in a Monday - Friday job for the first time in our marriage!
  10. We will get to go to a ton of festivals this summer because we will have time.
  11. I don't have to watch commercials without cable!
  12. Made plans to see amazing people for the two days after the horrible ones to boost me back up and bring me out of the impending doom of moods that is likely to strike that weekend
  13. I am allowed to paint because I own my house :)
  14. Have started making really yummy food at home again.
  15. Found a new favorite little restaurant.
  16. Creating some amazing work relationships that I am super excited about.
  17. Found an amazing business coach who is changing my life.
  18. Am on a path to success and freedom and I am so excited to see where I am at in 3 years.
  19. Working on a huge debt repayment plan that is making me feel good.
  20. Liking my job more and more these days.
  21. Found a new friend through this blog.  Maybe I will just have to scrap the couples trip and meet her somewhere! You up for that Jibber???

At the end of the day? I will survive.  I always do.  Just having a rough few months.  Can it all be over soon? Please? Pretty please????






2 comments:

Melissa A. said...

I need to know more about #8 with the makeup and gel nails. You can take makeup lessons?! and how are gel nails different than acrylic?

As far as that trip..anything is possible!

Darci said...

I get you on the sick thing, I was sick for over two Weeks in March and energy levels haven't the same since. Hope things get better really soon!