Monday, June 11, 2012

Sleepiness

is escaping me tonight.  I am just awake.  Tired as all get out but can't sleep.

I think I will try again soon.

I did find my most amazing favorite dinner in the world tonight!

An ancient grains wrap, a little spread of asiago chipotle sauce, mustard, sprouts, chicken, banana peppers, lettuce and a little cheese.  Oh, and some avocado.

Amazing.  Absolutely amazing.  And super healthy! I had that and a cup of blueberries and a few pretzel crackers.  Nothing huge and crazy but it felt so good to have.

We ended up having company again this weekend.  It was awesome.  And exhausting.  We love the couple that came and they drove 10 hours total to spend a day with us.  Insane! We enjoy them so much but with Husband having been gone all week and leaving again this week, we kinda needed a weekend to ourselves.  We will get there one of these weekends! Not the next one, but maybe after that?

I need to get my nails filled.  Bad.  They look awful.  I should just get them filed off.  Would save me a lot of money.  Have only had them for a month! And I love them.  I will have to think about it.

I have done good sticking to my grocery budget.  I am actually proud of myself! I have not had to budget like this in so long and it is kinda hard some days to not buy for the insane reason that I just want it.  I think I will stick to it for awhile.  It is healthier for us.

I gained 8 lbs.  I have finally put it out there for everyone to read.  I did.  I am kinda not ok with it.  Kinda mad that I gained the weight and now I have more to lose.  Stress will do it to you though!  I have a group of friends though that are all losing weight like crazy right now so they are a huge support for me.  I just have to start the actual healthy eating and exercising thing.

I have a busy week this week.  Paige (our dog) is at the vet tomorrow all day, Husband has his medicine morning at the hospital, meetings and TRX on Tuesday, all day meeting Wednesday, 3 meetings and TRX on Thursday, and Friday there is something but am not sure.  Will go fast though hopefully!

I picked out 5 colours for our accent wall in our dining room this weekend.  I have now painted stripes in three different spots as we try to figure out what color to paint.  I have been informed that I am not allowed to paint until Husband is home for a weekend and can help me finish it.  He does not want to just come home to edging.  And the colours are dark grays so I am not really trusting myself to do the little stuff.  We are also on the hunt for shelving for our fun dishes, and bedside tables.  We also want a huge amazing wall decal for the accent wall.  We will see.  I want it done last month already and Husband is telling me to breathe.  It is working well, can't you tell?????

It rained here today.  Hard.  Harder than I have ever seen.  It was amazing.

I think I have random spewed enough for tonight.

Hope everyone else is busy sleeping!!!

No comments: