A quick run down and I will return later with a more detailed post including a really embarrassing thing that happened to me in Vancouver!
- My dad broke his neck
- They went in through the front of his neck and did surgery.
- They removed 2 vertebra and used some of that bone, some rods and a plate to fuse it all back together.
- He came out of it fine and started recovery.
- Complications started. Heart rate, blood pressure, temperature all through the roof.
- Found 2 infection sites.
- He is now on antibiotics and is improving. He is really crazy weak, but doing good. Spirits are coming back.
- As of now? He is having a hard time swallowing and eating so they won't let him go home but should be out soon.
I spent 4 and a bit days in Vancouver with him. Seeing him? Awesome! Hanging with my sister? Great! His new wife? So. How's the weather? We won't talk about that. Needless to say? I didn't stay as long as I wanted due to some family issues. This year is going to be hard if it keeps going like this.
But! I painted!!!! And embarrassed myself and saw the most amazing night sky and I will share all of that with you later. I am doing good. I am feeling rather tired and worn out but that is life. I will be ok.
There was the quick run down! More later.....