Monday, April 25, 2011

2011

Potentially this could be the most amazing year of my life to date.

Today is Day 1.

Today I started a new eating plan.  I know you have all heard this before, but I am trying something tried and true that I know people have used and it has worked.  It is a little controversial, but I am doing it anyways.  I am dreaming big and it is going to work.

I am trying the HHGC diet.  It is the homeopathic version of the HCG diet that you are hearing a lot about these days.

Today is Day 1.

Today I have to gorge myself.  I know.  Sounds like fun right? I am supposed to eat as much as I possibly can.  As high in fat and sugar as I can.  IT SUCKS!!!! I have no appetite on a good day.  I don't eat a lot of crap! I have been in the bathroom all day! My body is pissed.  I have to do this for three days.  On Day 4, I will start the spray and the eating plan.

The science behind this plan is incredible.  I have researched it completely and I am really excited.  According to the naturopath where I got it, I will lose at least a pound a day for the whole 42 days of the protocol.  I am going to do this twice.  I am going to do it once, then you spend six weeks setting your metabolism and then you start again.  So, all in all? I am planning on doing this for the next six months.  It is going to be a long six months!

I am one of those people that is comfortable with my body.  I am fairly happy with it.  I will wear anything.  I will wear a bathing suit.  I am not ashamed of what I have.

But?
  • I am sick of feeling heavy
  • I am sick of sore knees
  • I am sick of not wearing dresses
  • I am sick of being treated like the "fat girl"
  • I am sick of having to turn 100 times a night cause I hurt
  • I want to wear sexy lingerie for my husband!
  • I want to wear cute skirts and dressed
  • I want to be able to jog
  • I want to be able to hike
  • I want to be able to comfortably sit on a plane
  • I want to feel cute for my husband
  • I want to wear heels
  • I want to be cute!!!!!!!!
So? I am going to go gung ho.  I am going to do this.  I am going to work so hard for this and see what happens! My goal is to lose 80 pounds this year.  I am not stuck on that number.  I will stop when I look the way I want.  I am counting on people helping me with that.  I have had an eating disorder in the past and that worries me.  I am scared that I will not know when to stop.  Husband knows this and I am putting this out there for you guys as well!

Tonight? I am going to weigh and do all my measurements.  I am going to be insane and post it on here.  Wow.  All my fat for the world to see! I will write on here how it is going.  I will post weekly pictures and measurements and how easy or hard it is.  I will answer any questions and would love some feedback!

I am super excited! I have to admit.  As hard a time as I am having eating today, it is going to be good.  My aunt and uncle did this and in 21 days, lost 25 and 28 lbs and have kept it off completely.


Here goes my first week!

Pictures and measurements tomorrow...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am here for support and love :D I believe you can do whatever it is that you want to do!! A from Terrace