Friday, April 15, 2011

Snow

I hate my brain.

I hate my emotions.

I hate how much the weather affects my emotions.

I hate that I live in a country where winter lasts waaaaaaaaaay too long.

But,

I love my jeans I am wearing.

I love my new back yard.

I love my dog.

I love that I have an amazing Husband.

I love that I have a friend coming into town tonight and we get to hang out.

I love that I have two friends coming tomorrow to cheer me up.

But,

I hate that I don't know if my friend who is coming tonight is coming to see me or is just too cheap to get a hotel room and that is the only reason I will see her.

I hate that my job causes me so much stress some days.

I hate that Husband had to go to work again.

I hate that it snowed 5 inches yesterday after all the snow was gone and is supposed to keep snowing into next week.

I hate that I cannot feel like this is home for a few more weeks as I have to wait for our friends to move here in order to finally unpack and decorate.

But,

I love that I got to have breakfast with Husband this morning.

I love that my car has heated seats.

I love that I have bananas ready to make banana bread at some point today or tomorrow.

I love that at some point the sun will come back out and that the snow will leave.  This is a proven fact in science and at some point? Hopefully before August, we will have green grass.

I love that I have a year pass to the Muttart Conservatory and that I am going to go there on Sunday.

I love that I get to go to Riverdance beginning of May.

I love that our friends are moving here in two weeks.

I love that I have a tv.

I love that there is a coffee shop so close to my house.

I love that I can see that tomorrow will be a better day.

No comments: