Thursday, April 21, 2011

Change

Change and insanity are in the air at our house.

You should see it! The house is a disaster and the mood is insane!

We leave for Easter visiting tonight when Husband comes home.

Monday we are home.  Have to deliver some furniture to a friend who bought it.

Tuesday is build a garden shed night.

Wednesday my dad comes.

Thursday we build shelves in the garage to hold our crap.

Friday my brother is flying in early to surprise my dad as the Sunday is his 60th birthday.

Friday at noon our friends arrive here to move in.

Saturday.  Gong show.

Sunday is activities for Dad and a nice dinner out.  Then Riverdance at night.

Monday.  Gong show.

Monday night brother leaves.

Tuesday Dad leaves.

Wednesday? Continue work and unpacking.

Wow.  Want to live the next few weeks for me? I am excited and scared and just tired thinking about it.

And in the middle of this? Next Monday, I am starting a huge life change.  It is a minimum six month commitment and I am taking you all on the journey with me.  I will tell you more about it next week.  For now? I need to go work, do laundry and figure out what to do this weekend.

Happy Easter!

No comments: