Saturday, April 30, 2011

No title.

So.  Happy.  About.  Losing.  Weight.

Having a really rough day.

Got an email this morning telling me that my second cousin died.

She was jogging last night and was hit by a car.

Not sure who's fault it was and who's fault it wasn't.

She is dead.

She was 24.

I have known her my entire life.

She was so cute and kind and friendly.

Loved her.

And then, when that shock wore off.

I got a phone call.

My grandpa has cancer.

They thought that it was not actually cancer and everyone was acting as though nothing was wrong.

They did some more tests.

Cancer.

Everywhere.

In his bones.

In his brain.

In his organs.

Everywhere.

Not sure on time lines yet.

More tests happening.

This sucks.

My Grandpa is the most amazing man I have ever met. 

He is incredible. 

He is kind and giving and non judgemental. 

He is funny and sweet and loves people. 

And most of all? He loves me. 

He is an incredible man of God and I know he is ready to go home. 

He misses my mom. 

They will be together again probably soon.

I am so frustrated with this all. 

I hate health issues.

I have had to deal with them so much personally that I get really frustrated when more happen.

I also hit my monthly "thing".

How do you type that so that people are not disgusted?

It is all an insane cycle.

Tomorrow will be better.

I am buying a book shelf.

I am going to finally unpack my library.

I am looking forward to it actually.

And it is my dads 60th birthday.

And I am going to Riverdance.

And I am going to lose weight!

I will make sure tomorrow is a good day.

Even not being able to eat much.

No comments: