Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Too soon?

Is is too soon to think this might be working?

Last night, I weighed 219.8 lbs.  I am always about 4 pounds heavier at night.

This morning? I weighed 215.8 lbs.  I was not surprised.

The surprise? Tonight? I weighed 215.8 lbs.

It is the week before my period.  I should be gaining weight.

I followed the diet exactly today.  It was hard.  I kid you not.

From gorging to 500 calories is hard.

But I did it.

And I was not starved all day like I thought I would be.

This post is making no sense and is annoying me.

I am heading to bed.  I am tired.


But the question is...


What will I weigh in the morning? Will I have actually lost 4 pounds?

According to research, because I have a lot to lose, there is the potential to lose a lot fast in the first few weeks.  Could this be working?

Check back tomorrow and I will let you know how the morning went.

No comments: