Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Day 33 & 34 and a romantic weekend away!

Day 33: A picture of somewhere you went today
                   
Day 34: A picture of your favorite morning




We went to Banff and Canmore for the weekend! It was wonderful.  We went to Husbands brothers basketball tournament.  They lost....horribly... but it was still fun!

We started in Canmore for the first day and started the day in my favorite way.

Breakfast at the bagel place.

I love it there!
They have the coolest decor and is so yummy!

My favorite? The Amigo.  Cream cheese, cheddar jalepeno bagel, cheese, salsa, egg..... amazing....


I want to do this somewhere in a house one day!


The basketball game! There were two that we saw.  First one? Not good.  Second one? Amazing.  They won by won point and it was the best game to watch!


Husband and I


All the boys had regular shorts.  #9? Super small tight shorts.  He made me laugh sooooo hard! I cheered for him the most! And he was on the other team :)


Love silly signs like this


One day? I want a whole wall of cool sayings.


Here are a few more for you!


Love these dishes.  They have the coolest lines on them and the colors are incredible!


I want this chair.  Maybe a different fabric.  Somewhere.  In a house.  By a bookshelf.


The boys


Walking the streets of Canmore






It is me and the giant head!!!! I hug it and get a picture every time I am in Canmore.








We then checked out the Banff Springs Hotel! It is like a huge castle! It is incredible.  I want to stay there one day.








I want to have a masquerade ball in this room one day.



No comments: