Sunday, March 4, 2012

You and me go

fishin in the ..... snow?

We have had more snow here in the last two weeks then we have all winter! What is up? It is March! YOU CAN LEAVE NOW~ I WANTED YOU IN DECEMBER AND THEN AGAIN IN JANUARY AND THEN AGAIN IN FEBRUARY.  I said nothing about wanting you in March.  Nothing.

So, today was another somewhat productive day! I didn't go to church because I suck.  Yup.  I hate always going alone and so I went to the gym instead and did 17.5 laps on the track (5 laps=1km) I was quite proud of myself! I then came home and took the dog to the dog park and we walked a whole lot! I threw that stupid Frisbee probably 30 times for her! Ok.  Probably more but I have no idea~ Maybe I will count next time? We have a Dogabee for her that she loves.  Like.... LOVES.  It is kinda funny.  I will record her one day when we are there! It is entertaining..

From Aerobie.  She loves it!


In other news:

Day 30: A picture of my favorite quote



I have no idea where this quote came from.  It is written in high school writing (I went through a long phase of trying out different styles of writing...not sure why) and is on a ragged piece of paper.  UPDATE: I just looked it up and found out it is from a Nelson Mandela speech! Who knew!!! It is hanging by tape on the lamp on my desk.  I have packed it around for years and love it.  It makes me thing.  It makes me stop and breathe.  It challenges me to live!


Day 31: A picture of food you made


This weird looking thing? A pizza crust.  Made of cauliflower.

I put half a head of cooked mashed cauliflower, 1 egg, 1/2 cup cheese, lemon pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder and love into a bowl and mixed it up. And made a crust.  I baked it at 450 for 15 minutes (which I would make 20-25 next time so it is crunchier).


Then I topped it with some sausage, pineapple, red onions and mushrooms and more cheese and baked it at 450 for 10 minutes. 

Like my tulips? I am in love.  They are so pretty!


This is the finished product.  It was pretty good! I should have fried the onions first, cooked the crust longer and maybe added more veggies but I liked it.  It tasted like healthy pizza! Once you get over the fact that there is no crust and it is not filling so I ate half of it for dinner :) it is kinda yummy.

Would I make this again? Yes.  And I would recommend it to others.  Just don't expect pizza!!!

No comments: