Thursday, March 15, 2012

PCOS

I have PCOS.

And DRAMA.

And BULLSHIT_IN_MY_LIFE.

And a soft heart.

Without going into too much detail, I have to have surgery tomorrow.  I am having an ablation.  I am excited and incredibly scared.  I am terrified of needles, I will be alone, I never stay under for surgery (yes.. like in the movies...and yes I remember horrific things about waking up) You probably wonder why I am still willing? Cause I need to.

This surgery could help with a lot of things.  There has been some drama  though and I am having a really rough night tonight.  Can you pray for me? Can you pray for healing in me and my dads relationship? Can you pray that Husband has a good day at work and doesn't worry about me tooooo much? Can you pray that my 3 hour meeting in the morning goes well and that I can get into the hospital really fast? Can you pray that it all works and that I can handle the pain after?

Thanks.

1 comment:

Steffie Rae said...

Sorry to hear that. Power of prayer coming your way!!