- Lack of snow for this time of year
- my puppy who is has started playing mind tricks on me ( a whole new post)
- how empty theaters are in the middle of the day
- lunch at italian restaurants for work
- how much Husband loves me
- my favorite restaurant in Hawaii posted my two favorite meals on their recipes section on line
- Las Vegas the tv show
- Josh Duhammel. Yummy.
- paying bills today. Always like to pay things off.
- Clean laundry
- Comfy couch to sit on
- Flowers at the Muttart. I am heading there tomorrow.
I had a good cry with Husband last night. We had a good talk and I am feeling ok. I am on my final day of pills which is nice due to the side effects. I can start on my B vitamins again tomorrow which will be nice. I am hoping he takes the weekend off work. I need some hubby time. I want to get up Saturday, go to the farmers market, go see some sights, look at a new rental place I inquired about, maybe see a movie, cook together, go shopping for my birthday clothes that he said I get, and just be with him. I sure hope he takes it off. His schedule is weird. If he doesn't book time? He doesn't get it. Dad and his lady friend are coming through on Friday night. I hope it is ok. Things are so hard and awkward there. I just hope they are happy and that a year from now things are all normal.
I should go. I need to get ready for the day today. I have two meetings this afternoon that I can't get out of. I guess business meetings are good for something! They force me to do my hair and makeup!
I am also going to cook dinner tonight. This might seem minor? But how I am feeling? Not so minor. I am making honey mustard chicken, oven roasted potatoes, and some sort of veggie or salad. Now I just have to do it! I have all the stuff. I just have to do it.
How I am feeling. Just a little off...