Sunday, March 18, 2012

Surgery Update


  1. I am alive.
  2. I am in pain.
  3. I am not sleeping well.
  4. It is done and now I just have to recover.
  5. I had an ablation done in case anyone didn't know.
  6. Hoping it takes care of a lot of my little/huge issues.
  7. Hit me yesterday that it is final.  I will never be a mom.  No matter what.  I cried.
  8. Medications doctor gave me are not lovely.
  9. Making me sick.
  10. Dad came to be with me.  Was useless.  Made me get up to get him stuff.
  11. He is gone.

I am doing ok.  I have no appetite it is seeming and I just want to sleep but can't because I am yucky feeling all the time.  They had a hard time getting me under so I am spending most of the day feeling kinda drugged! Looking like a reasonable week though so I can finally start to feel better.  Husband is home tonight.  I will be ok.  He is going to take me grocery shopping and carry up the laundry for me.  I can't wait! The fridge is empty and I am out of socks.

I will be back soon.

Heading back to the couch now.

See ya.

3 comments:

Heather said...

I'm sorry hon. Feel better soon <3

Melissa A. said...

I'm sorry too. Never be pregnant doesn't mean you couldn't still be a mom, right. But I don't have all the info maybe. If I could, I'd come do you laundry and shopping. Feel better.

Dawn said...

Thank you guys. And there are other issues Jibberblog. We have known for years we couldn't this was just really final. And it would be lovely if you could come!