Thursday, October 22, 2009

Changes

I like counselling. I like my shrink. I wish I could go every other day. I am a freak. I know. What to do.......


I went for my second session today.


It was amazing.


It is so validating to have someone who is a professional tell you that not everything that you do it wrong. That some things are actually good. You just need to learn to fill in the blanks.


So good, right?


Wow....could I be more cryptic?


One day, I will write all. One day.


Dinner tonight is going to be yummy. I am making breakfast! I love switching my meals around.


I am making a skillet of hashbrowns, scrambled eggs, chorizo sausage, red onion, green peppers, grated cheese, and fresh tomatoes. Super yummy.


Really bad shot, but super yummy. I also add fresh cilantro to mine.
Time to go! I will post again soon.

No comments: