Tuesday, October 20, 2009

No title....

  • Husband is home late from work. I hate that. No choice. Good thing it was only leftovers night.
  • I am going to a movie with a friend tonight. Really excited.
  • I am dealing with a WCB scam case at work right now and it is not bringing out the best in my personality.
  • I am liking the weather right now. I like wearing sweaters. I think I need some new sweaters.
  • I want it to be a month from now so that I can actually see my husband more often.
  • I have a lot of stuff I should be doing right now and am spending way too many hours sitting or laying on my couch and watching Castle and the Mentalist.
  • I have actually made a lot of the meals on my meal plan.
  • I am tired.
  • I am having a hard time with my depression.
  • I am going to counselling again this week. Thursday.
  • I also have a hair appointment that day. Husband wants me to stay blonde, I want some color. Maybe some crazy streaks?
  • I am wanting to kill my roomates. Sometimes. Once winter hits, this will get better.
  • The business at the restaurant is hopefully picking up.
  • I drink a mug of hot coconut milk everday. I love it. It makes me smile.
  • I have been eating a cheddar/jalepeno wrap with scrambled eggs, chorizo sausage, cheese and cilantro every morning for breakfast. It is a good start to a day.
  • I am in love with my husband and have been making out with him a lot this week ;)
  • I like bullet points.
  • It makes it easier to not have to write a lot of sentences and paragraphs.
  • I am craving spinach dip.
  • I would like wings.
  • I am working really hard on staying happy and positive this week.
  • I am finding it easier than you would think.
  • My dog has chosen a spot on the couch and actually swats me with her paws and gets mad at me if I sit in it. Absolutely hilarious. My dad thinks my dog is nuts.
  • I am going to go fluff my hair.
  • Wow. That sounded retarded.

No comments: