Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Two weeks.....

So, yesterday I hated this month but while writing, it kinda redeemed itself. But today.....I woke up with a smile on my face and realized......

IN TWO
WEEKS
TOMOROW
.......
I
GET TO
RUN
AWAY
WITH
MY
HUSBAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am so excited! So excited that my writing got really really big!!
I know, I know, I am a little nuts ;) DEAL WITH IT!
Husband works. He works a lot. He started March 10th this year and has worked at least 80 hours a week since. Sometimes as many as 95 hours a week. It is insane. He loves his job, he in insanely good at it, and he gets paid pretty good so we put up with it. The perk, is that he gets paid salary and so he gets to sit on his butt for a few months a year. This time rocks. Big time! I booked us a trip this year so that he is done on November 10th. Work might actually not be done at this time, but because we are going to a conference, the boss has okayed it and so we might actually take of for a week or so. It is hopefully the end of the season for him. He will then sit on his butt (or work on the honey-do list) until next March or April. I love this time of year. It means that sooner, rather than later, we will be:
  • Sleeping in together with morning cuddles
  • Making dinner together most nights, and eating before 8 pm
  • Gnd evenings watching tv, movies or hanging in the hottub
  • going shopping together. Did you know that he has not entered a grocery store since March?
  • Road trips. Many many road trips. To Vancouver, Vancouver Island, Seattle, Calgary, Edmonton, Winnipeg, Thunder Bay, Toronto....who knows where else?!?
  • Christmas with some amazing friends in Terrace (add that to above list)
  • Renovations in the house. I love renovations. They make me happy!

These are only some of the reasons that I woke up smiling this morning.

Two weeks. Only 14 days. A lot to get done. Love it.

No comments: