I have seen this on a few blogs, and thought it was kinda cool! So I decided to try it out.
20 years ago:
1. I was nine years old and way too developed
2. I had a really bad boy hair cut
3. I went to the Christian school for a year and hated every minute of it
10 years ago:
1. Became engaged to the most amazing man ever
2. I had a really long year of brain aneurysm recovery
3. I had dreams of being a wife and a mom and couldn't wait to start my new life as a married woman
5 years ago:
1. I thought that I was sooooo old. Really struggled with that birthday.
2. Husbands health was doing really bad.
3. I was in a job that I hated and was trying to find a way out of it.
3 years ago:
1. Husband and I started to really travel.
2. I bought my baby. My dog Paige. She is a toy fox terrier and the funnest dog you have ever seen.
3. I started thinking about my life and what needed to change.
1 year ago:
1. I bought a restaurant. The biggest learning curve to date.
2. We renovated our basement and made an amazing bedroom for ourselves and moved downstairs so that dad could have the master bedroom.
3. I realized that I could not do this a whole lot longer. My life needed to change.
So far this year:
1. I have travelled to Las Vegas, Terrace, Los Angelas, Laguna Beach, Banff x 3, Vanderhoof and Prince George. I am still going to Seattle, Vancouver, Vancouver Island, Terrace, Edmonton and Calgary.
2. I went to Ultimate Leadership and started a huge life change.
3. I started counselling with a local physcologist.
1. Made out with my husband. It was amazing!
2. Went to a movie with a great friend way too late and ended up awake till 4 am.
3. Spend a lot of time at work and got lots done. It felt nice.
1. Got my period. I know I know....TMI! Get over it.
2. Tried all day to get ahold of WCB in Edmonton only to find out later that they were being held hostage and were not available! Kinda sad and funny at the same time!!
3. Will have a really long hot bath again and read a good book and maybe sip a glass of wine!
1. Will get my hair cut and colored. Not sure what I should have done! Will find out then!
2. Go to my next therapy session.
3. Start guitar lessons.
In the next year I:
1. Will get a lot of healing. Will go to a New Life Ministries conference in November.
2. Hope to spend a lot of it really happy. Laughing a lot and smiling a lot.
3. Want to write a whole lot more of my cookbook. I hope that it happens!