Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tomorow.

I am so excited for tomorow. I am going out of town to see a Chris Tomlin concert. I can't wait! I went to this same concert in Las Vegas in March and it was incredible. I loved it.

I am then going to visit family for the weekend for Thanksgiving. I am really looking forward to it. I have not seen them in a lot of months and I need to go.

While I am there, I am going to go to my mom's grave. It is high time that she and I have a conversation. I have some healing to do and some crying to do. I can't say that I am looking forward to this, but after the UL Conference that I went to, I know that I need some help. I also need some counselling.

I am looking forward to going to do all this. It will be good. I will let you know what is going on.

Later!

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!

1 comment:

Mel said...

I'll be thinking about you this weekend :) We have much to be thankful for! Love you <3