Saturday, October 3, 2009

Husbands

I am annoyed. I think that it is justified. Maybe not.

My husband works all the time. He starts work at 5 am and works until 8 pm every night. He does this 6 days a week from April till end of November. It sucks. He loves his job and I understand that but I miss him. I want to spend time with him. I love him and want to be with him!

He had the day off today. The weather was so gross that he actually got to stay home today. So, what did he do? I had a date this morning with a friend and he said to still do it so that he could get his stuff done that he needed to do. Then we would hang out. So, right before I get home, at set time, he leaves with our roomate and informs me he will be back in 3 or so hours and that he didn't do anything else that he said he would do and so now he has to do that this afternoon if he ever comes home.

Mad. Kinda mad.

Dissapointed.

Is this justified? He says that we can hang out tonight, when I have a pre-set date to go to the movies with a friend.

Kinda feeling left out.

No comments: