Thursday, October 29, 2009

Changes.

The conversation happened. Changes are happening. Road trips are almost all cancelled. We are doing Christmas and the one in two weeks. That is all. This makes me sad. I know that it needs to happen, but it still sucks. We have decided to stay home, do some reno's to the house that need to happen, pay off some debt and just concentrate on us and friends and stuff.

Not sure I am sad or happy! We will see. At least I get two trips still.

Today was a good day. I got together with a friend and her children. It was awesome. I am so comfortable with her and I think that this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. We had lunch and visited lots and watched the kids play. It was awesome!

Tomorrow is going to be a good day. I have not slept more than four hours per night since Monday. I am finally feeling tired. Really tired. Deliriously tired. I am needing to go to bed soon. I am hoping that tonight is the night that I sleep all the way through!

Time to go have a long hot bath, some coconut steamed milk, and a good book and then bed.

Later people!

No comments: