Saturday, October 31, 2009

Love it!

I love decorating. I am not sure if I am that good at it but I love it. I love painting and changing things and it makes me feel sooooo good.

So, I woke up this morning, made breakfast for my boys and me (my husband and Dad) and then decided I was bored. Husband and I decided to go to town to get groceries and somehow we ended up getting paint instead of the groceries.

Paint. I am insane. We then came home and we are in the middle of redoing the office. I spend a lot of time in here and I am so excited to have a really cool room. I am painting it a really dark grey and a lighter grey (aqua undertones). I bought a really cool art deco wall thing, and I am so excited. We ripped apart the closet and built new shelves which I love and we are starting the paint tomorrow. I will post pictures when it is done.

Husband thinks that I am insane. He loves me though and goes along with my little whims ;) I can't wait for it to be done. I need to find an IKEA for the curtains that I want, but other than that, I have everything. It is going to be kind of cool and modern but cozy and clean.


YEAH!

I know, this is a boring post, but it is what I am doing!!!

No comments: