Sunday, November 8, 2009

Christmas

I am having a really hard time getting into the Christmas thing this year. I am not sure why. I am usually the one that has my tree up early and my presents bought and the lights on the house. This year? I couldn't care less. I don't know if it is because I am not home for Christmas this year, but it is insane! I went out with a friend the other day to do some Christmas shopping. We went to 11 different stores where they were selling Christmas stuff. Not just a few things. Two of the stores are ONLY Christmas. It was crazy! I DID NOT BUY A THING!!!!!

Husband is even wondering what is going on. I am not sure. When do you put up your tree? When do you start all the decorating? When are your gifts bought by?

I hope that I get into it soon!

I Miss It..

No comments: