Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Sisters.


I have a sister.


She is two years older than me.


She used to hate that people thought I was older.


I have put her through hell.


We hated each other until a few years ago.


Now? She is one of my best friends.


We have had our difficulties. We have had our struggles. I need to set more boundaries sometimes in order to protect myself. I need to remember that she loves me. I need to remember that she struggles as well but is really working on changing.


I love her.


A lot.


We talked on the phone this morning and had he best conversation. We talked about my mom and our family and the fact that through all the crap? We still love each other so much and are here for each other.


She rocks. I am glad that she is in my life.


Thank you sister. Thank you for loving me and supporting me in all the changes that I am making in my life and for not making me feel like a mess.

P.S. No, we don't look alike!

P.P.S. I had to go get a whole crap load of blood work this morning. They had to use a baby/infant needle, they had to push it completely into my arm. To the point of indenting it in and holding it there. They took 7 huge vials. I was kinda scared. I think that I am going to puke.


1 comment:

Heather said...

Hey, I think I know that girl ;)