Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Sorry...

Boring post........

I have a lot going on right now, but not really a lot. So here are some bullet points for today.

  • I am leaving in six days for a conference that I am reallly excited about.
  • I am also visiting friends and family while I am gone. Really excited yet nervous about some of those visits.
  • I started a new meal plan that includes one thing that we have never eaten in each week. Also, two new recipes a week. Last week we had sweet pototoes and yams (have eaten but never cooked with) and this week was Ghnocci. Super good. We all really like them. Now I need some ideas. What should I try cooking with? Let me know people!
  • I decided on the weekend that I didn't like my office. I have not liked it for the last three years of living in this house, I just finally decided what I wanted. I painted three walls a dark charcoal grey and the other wall is a cool warm blue/green/grey. I accented with orange and black. It sounds awful, doesn't it? I will post pictures soon. I am done most of it. I have to paint a little orange and put up a picture and then it is pretty much done.
  • I had blood work yesterday as you know and I have a really sore arm today. It sucks.
  • I am hungry.
  • I think that I am going to go eat a cranberry orange muffin.
  • I am having frustrations with people at work. I really wish that people would just stop. I wish that people would give just a little more and spend a little time using their brains.
  • I am tired. Really tired. I don't think that it is lack of sleep. I have been sleeping at least 8 hours a night. I think that I just have a lot on my mind. I really need a vacation. I can feel it. I can feel my body needing to get away from my life. I hope that we can actually get all the time off that we want and that we asked for.
  • I think that I am going to go have a snack and watch a movie. Sounds good. No one is at the house right now so I get to just be me. This is not that common around here. I am enjoying it.

Hope that you are all having a good day!

You guys should comment more! Not a comment in days!

No comments: