Friday, November 27, 2009

A few favorite photos and things


Me standing on the boardwalk in Alicante, Spain. It was amazing. I love the ocean!




My husband. Need I say more? (isn't he so cute?)




Zoo's. I do not know why, but I love looking at animals.



Well made food. A black forest cake made a la Dawn!




My adorable puppy that likes to sleep like this in someones arms. She is so funny!


The beach at Treasure Cay in the Bahamas. Could it be any more beautiful?


The Grand Canyon. It is amazing! and oh so grand.....

Cirque de Soleil shows in Las Vegas. I have seen 4 of them and two of those twice! They are amazing.

The huge lilies in my flower bed.
I was looking through some of my photos tonight and was laughing at some, smiling at some, crying at some and decided to share some of them with you! Enjoy!





1 comment:

Lollie said...

Oh that so makes me want to go to the BEACH!!!! SUNSHINE I MISS YOU! :(