Friday, November 6, 2009

Life

I am so frustrated today.

I am doing so good. Dealing with my crap. Living my life and loving it for a change.

My dad is driving me nuts.

He assumes and makes sure that he tells everyone I know that I only work about 3 hours a week. Are you fu**ing kidding me? 3 hours a week? Do you not live at our house?

It is driving me nuts. I know that this might be petty and stupid for whomever is reading it, but I work a hell of a lot more than that. I work over double that every day! 6 days a week!

He had to bring his truck in today to get some work done on it and then informed me that I was picking him up and dropping him off. Not a problem! I can do it! Of course! For sure I have already done my three hours this week!

YEAH RIGHT! I told him that I had time over lunch to do it. So, he informed me I was taking him out for lunch, which was fine, I have to eat anyways, but then he has phoned me all afternoon telling me that he wants me to drive him to his truck. I gave him mine for the day and told him to just go get the keys and now he is all annoyed at me. Nice. Isn't it? I started work at 9 am and have worked almost non stop and am still at the office. It is 6 pm. Oh crap.....now look what I have done....I will not be able to work for the next three weeks at this rate! What will I do!

Is is so wrong that I want a little recognition for what I all do? The fact that I cook dinner most nights, keep the bills paid, clean the house, do the laundry, grocery shop, take care of my restaurant, do my main job, etc....etc.... He was mocking me last night for commenting that I had a long day today so I was not sure when I could do his stuff with him and he actually laughed at me and mocked me and told me that I must be really suffering if I actually have to work today. Ummmmmm....hello? I have worked everyday this week! EVERY FRIGGIN DAY!!!!!!

Is it just me? Does anyone else deal with this? I own a business and have a job. How can he actually think that I only work 3 hours a day. He lives with me! I probably should not be annoyed. I just hate that he tells everyone this and then everyone looks at me like a lazy crap and that all I do is sit around and eat and watch TV. Not quite.

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH! I think I need a vacation. Away from everything.

Only4 more days.....
Only 4 more days.....
Only 4 more days.....
Only 4 more days.....

THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT KILL MY FATHER
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT KILL MY FATHER
THE LORD IS MY SHEPHERD, I SHALL NOT KILL MY FATHER......

I should go back to work. At this rate, I can work all night and then take off until January!

Love my life some days.

No comments: