Saturday, November 21, 2009

The final frontier.....


I am sitting in my office.


Pumpkin spice latte in my hand.


Staring out the window.


Not wanting to work.


I am supposed to be on holidays right now.


I am told I have to come in and work all day.


Doing final payroll for all the employees.


On Saturday.


On my days off.


Not wanting to be here.


I will miss this view.


The one from my window.


The blue sky and the big tank truck service across the street.


It is comfortable.


I know it.


The chair is molded to my ass.


I like it here.


Why does it have to change?


Why does one man's decision have to make such a huge impact on so many people?


I don't want to be here.


I want to do up my final cheque and leave.


My boss and the other owner (the one causing all the chaos) are coming in once I phone them and tell them I am here.


I have been here for an hour.


I have not phoned.


I am not sure if I will phone in the next hour.


I like the peace and quiet.


I am also really mad and not sure if I can be completely professional at this point in my day.


I think I might say some mean things to Man #2.


Maybe I should not phone for a bit.


This sucks.


I don't want to be here.


What is coming next?

Will it be as good as this?


I have to admit, the stress is a lot, but I am starting to get a little excited at the same time.


Worried about Husband.


He is not doing well with all this.


Kinda depressed and really bummed out.


Please pray for us.


Tough months ahead.


I want to go home and go back to bed.

2 comments:

Lollie said...

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
What will come may not be better but it will be GOOD, because YOUR GOD IS GOOD! :)

Anonymous said...

Be strong....you are loved by so many.....so many will be there for you...I will pray for you....I will be here for you....Love Amie M