- Pumpkin caramel pecan monkey bread
- Hashbrown, egg and chorizo bake
- Fruit and dip
- Juice of some sort
- Layer chip dip (my only Christmas tradition)
- Cheese and crackers and pickles platter
- Poppy cock popcorn
- Gravy for both
- Buttermilk mashed potatoes
- Bacon garlic brussell sprouts
- Carrot turnip veggie bake
- Strawberry feta salad
- Buns and butter
- Cranberry Sauce
And yes. I will be cooking all day! Love it! What things do you eat? Do you have major traditions that you have to follow? What is your MUST on Christmas day?
I will try to blog it as I go with real photos and recipes!