Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Christmas Menu

Two hours of sleep last night and a busy day today made me crash this afternoon! So, when I was going to go take pictures and give you a few photos of my life right now, I slept.  But, I worked on my Christmas day menu today so thought I would share it.

Breakfast

  • Pumpkin caramel pecan monkey bread
  • Hashbrown, egg and chorizo bake
  • Fruit and dip
  • Juice of some sort

Lunch

  • SNACKING!
  • Layer chip dip (my only Christmas tradition)
  • Cheese and crackers and pickles platter
  • Baking
  • Chocolates
  • Poppy cock popcorn

Dinner

  • Turkey
  • Ham
  • Gravy for both
  • Buttermilk mashed potatoes
  • Stuffing
  • Bacon garlic brussell sprouts
  • Corn
  • Carrot turnip veggie bake
  • Strawberry feta salad
  • Buns and butter
  • Cranberry Sauce
And yes.  I will be cooking all day! Love it! What things do you eat? Do you have major traditions that you have to follow? What is your MUST on Christmas day?

I will try to blog it as I go with real photos and recipes!


1 comment:

Lollie said...

I need some of those recipes! Like your bacon brussel sprouts and veggie bake! Please share:)