Sunday, December 4, 2011

I am back!

I love the blog http://heymrswilson.net/


She is doing some posts right now answering some interesting questions and I decided to steal the idea! So here goes.  Thanks Jen!


What is the stupidest thing you did this year? What about in your whole life? You can take stupid to mean: embarrassing, dangerous, funny, lame, whatever you consider “stupid.”


I am having a hard time with this one.  I think I will answer for all of those words!

Embarrassing- OK.  We will leave this one till the end.

Dangerous- This is going to sound dumb, but I was struggling horribly with depression a few months ago and drove a little too fast, a few too many times not caring what the consequences would have been.  I also took too long to tell anyone how I was feeling.  That is dangerous.  I know better.  I am doing good right now.  Very good in comparison

Wow.  That got deep really quick!

Funny-I told the banker that I was opening a "Rub n Tug".  Yup.  I did.  You can read about it in an earlier post!

Lame-Decorated my Christmas tree, lights died, just put more on top.  They died.  Just put more on top again! Without removing any of the old ones.  Yes.  It is ugly.  It is kinda funny looking actually.  I think we are going to pull it all apart today and start again.  But in all honesty? It has made me incredibly happy the last two weeks even in all its ugliness :)

Amazing-I lost 36 lbs.  Yup. I did.  And I am maintaining it! Can I just say how proud I am of myself? I even feel cute these days!

Embarrassing- I pooped my pants.  That is right folks.  And I just put it on the Internet for all to see.  When I was so sick the other day, I tried to go to the store to get some 5alive and some medicine and could not make it to the car without filling my pants.  A moment I am so proud of.  I have to admit.  I will also admit that I have had to do a lot of laundry since as this happened 3, yes 3 times before I finally phoned a friend to bring me some love.  You can stop laughing now.  No really.  You can stop.

Stupid-have taken hardly any pictures! Husband and I were talking about it the other day.  I even have a nice camera, but I never take any.  I wanted one for our Christmas card but alas.  There is nothing.  Not since last December! NOT ONE! We might have to remedy that one of these days.


So there it is.  Maybe when I have recovered completely from this illness and have caught up on sleep I will be more wordy with my responses like Jen.  She is an awesome writer.   Me? Not so much :) And that is OK.

Have a good Sunday! I am off to have coconut pancakes with nutella and bananas.  Diet food for sure!

4 comments:

Mrs. Wilson said...

The Dangerous one - wow. I have done that before. More than once. More than twice.

WAY TO GO for losing all that weight!! That is incredible!

I love your honesty as well. And it takes time and a LOT of writing to become a good writer. I don't consider myself a good writer, but I guess it's a comparison thing. I'm much better than I was when I started blogging, but I'm so much less good (that is so grammatically incorrect) than other bloggers I read. Just keep writing. It's the only way. :)

And I encourage you to take out your camera! Shoot inanimate things! Outside! You'll love it. :)

Melissa A. said...

I do not recommend googling Rub n Tug. I'll have to check your previous posts because I either don't know or have forgotten what it is you do. And I'm not goggling that again.

Dawn said...

Oh my gosh! I am so sorry jibberblog! I am in the restaurant industry. I jokingly (on 3 hours of sleep) told a banker I was opening one of those! Huge apologies! And no, googling that would have been bad. I would never actually do that!

Chad Taylor said...

Thats to funny!