Friday, March 4, 2011

One of my favorite places

Let me introduce you to an amazing place.


This is the Atlantis Paradise Resort in the Bahamas.

Husband and I have been here 3 times and will probably go back more.  He is not as keen as I am, but that is ok!


The lobby

 Things I love about this place? The grounds.  Have you ever seen anything more beautiful in your life? All these pools are full of sea life.  They are amazing.  Supposedly the grounds here are the world's largest natural marine habitat or something.  They are incredible! You walk across all these bridges and on all these pathways.
 I also love the cleanliness.  It is very clean.  There are 11(?) pools on the grounds and it is on the ocean. There is a huge water park which is my favorite thing there.
 The famous view.  You see this often in movies or tv shows.  Rob and Amber on Amazing Race were even married here.  That tower in the middle? The arch connecting it? $5000 per night.  Insane.  One day? I want to stay there.
 This is me parasailing.  So fun!


 These are crazy blown glass sculptures that they have there.  There are a few more, but these two are my favorites.
Well? I hope you enjoyed dreaming with me on this cold and dreary day.  I can't wait to go back here!!!

1 comment:

Lollie said...

Oh now I want to go!!