Saturday, March 19, 2011

Waiting...

I am waiting.  I am sitting on my couch, watching "Monster-in-law" and waiting.  They should be here any time.  Have I mentioned I am waiting? I hate waiting!!!! I am just a little impatient to say the least.  I can't wait.  For dinner, we are having butter chicken and naan bread.  I am excited for that too! I am also waiting because they will take up my time! They will keep me from thinking too much about my life right now!

I have some good news! Husband got a job!!!!! I am so excited. We had a huge list as to what we wanted in a job for him.  We prayed and hoped and he not only got the requests but more! And for a job that he did not even apply for! He applied for an equipment operator position and got a management position! We will know more on Monday when he goes for the orientation.  What a stress relief.  I am very excited for him.  I think it will be nice for him to have a schedule again.  For him to be 'the man'.  I am so happy :) HUGE answer to prayers.  HUGE.

Other than that? Life is just ticking along! At an insane rate! With a lot of stress and changes! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


It is all good.  We will get through it.  We always do!

No comments: