Sunday, March 6, 2011

What a wonderful...

Day!

So, I have decided that in the life I lead? I am normal.  If you can actually say that about me! My inability to go out is normal.  I did just have the most amazing weekend though!

Husband and I slept in sooooo late yesterday after me having a 12 hour sleep.  I can't complain :) There are some perks to not being a parent.  We then had breakfast and drove around the new neighborhood.  I am getting excited to set up house again and to move.  I now know where things are around that area.  There is an amazing rec center about 2 minutes away, coffee shops, grocery stores and a 40 acre park! Gotta love that!

We then came home, made dinner and just chilled out and watched Unstoppable.



Very good movie! I really liked it! And can I just say? Chris Pine is dream worthy! Love that guy.

We then played Carcassone



Amazing game! Your kids would even like it.  It is very easy and quick and fun.  Husband and I have taken to playing a quick game before bed, a quick game while dinner is in the oven or just when we are bored.  I never thought I would like it this much.  A good friend designs games and she recommended it to me.

This morning we went to church.  I have been missing it lately.  We were gone pretty much for the first 8 months we lived here and so when we were here, it was hard to go to church.  I miss feeling like I am a part of it.  We have completely just avoided it lately.  Not really wanting to try again to find something we like.  I am one of those people that is picky.  I have been burned by a lot of churches and there are so many crappy ones out there.  Too cult like, not teaching the bible, hiding things from the members (financial, big decisions) and so forth.  I am starting to like this church though.  I have been there 4 times now and it is solid teaching, good music and all of the above have not happened yet! They have actually done the opposite of them all.  I was quite shocked.

For the rest of the day? We had a 3 hour nap, watched too many movies and ate Red Brick Pizza for dinner (it was Husbands night to cook) and we have just cuddled on the couch all night being lazy. 

Tomorrow starts a huge week of business, but I am excited.  There is lots to do and gets us one day closer to the move! YEAH!!!

Hope you had a good one too!

No comments: