Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A wee little bit of me Wednesday...




{one} do you wear holey jeans? if so, do you buy them that way?
no! I did just order a pair that has a wear hole in it though, so we will see how they look!



{two} do you get a full 8 hours of sleep per night?
I sure try! I have incredibly bad insomnia so some nights yes and others? NOT SO MUCH!



{three} what’s your favorite way to eat an oreo?
break it open, scrape off the yucky white stuff and eat the cookie! Husband eats the white stuff for me.



{four} do you wear shoes in your house?
no.  absolutely not! Just fuzzy slippers that are amazing!



{five} who would you call first if you won the lottery?
Husband and then the travel agent.  Run for my life and make decision as to what to do with the cash minus all the crazy people that want some! Preferably on a deserted island somewhere...



{six} have you ever been in a food fight?
many times! I actually started one in bible school that got the cafeteria shut down for two days! And no one, other than my few friends knew it was me!



{seven} do you snore?
not normally, but sometimes and when I am sick? like a sailor



{eight} do you know how fast you type?
I have no idea.  Depends on my mood.  Probably 50 words a minute and when raging? 80+



{nine} can you do a headstand (without using a wall)?
not anymore! I think my boobs would suffocate me if I tried!



{ten} how do you like your popcorn?
butter and salt.  Old school.  I am not a snacker though, so I might like it another way if I ever tried it!


1 comment:

joni said...

haha.. awesome..

esp #9 .. lol