Thursday, March 3, 2011

Cheese, boxes and life!

I am slowly losing my mind!

Big changes coming around here soon.  Not on the blog, but with life.

  • Moving in three weeks to a new house.  Still renting, just new location.
  • Friends are moving in with us.  Yup.  You read that right.  We are taking on a new adventure.  They are moving from very far away and we are sharing a house.  I will answer all questions.  Ask away.
  • We are moving.  Have I mentioned that?
  • Still working lots.  We are kind of in the calm before the storm except for the fact that the clouds are coming and we can hear the thunder in the distance.  As of next week? WILD! or has the potential to be
  • My amazing sister and her family are coming to visit.  The week before we move.  That means I have to pack my entire house before then.  I am getting it done though!
  • Dog is going nuts.  She is acting all weird and cannot figure out how to deal with this whole boxes around the house thing.
  • Food show coming up just after we move.  Love those! They are kinda fun and you get to sample a hundred different things.  OK.  More like 200 but you know.  A lot.
  • Really wishing there was more greenery around these days! I always go nuts this time of year and just want grass and leaves and greenery.  I drive Husband nuts!
  • Cutting my cable tomorrow.  I will have it until we move and then nothing.
  • If we can pull it off, I am getting a new bed frame for our new room in the new house.
  • I am dreaming of a vacation this fall.  Not sure it will happen, but at this point? I am dreaming.
  • The new house has more color than this one!
  • It also has a huge lot! We will have a garden and actually be able to grow veggies!
I am terrified and excited for this next month!

I will keep you all updated!

1 comment:

joni said...

wow!!! Lots of busy for you!!
i think this is so exciting what an adventure, moving in with friends.. lol.. awesome. We had teased lots when we were first married to rent a duplex with our buds, i always wished we had.
But maybe in Hawaii.
hehe