Saturday, March 5, 2011

Weekends

Question for you guys...


What do you do on weekends?



Do you go to movies?


Do you go for dinner?





Do you go partying?



Do you go on road trips?




Do you veg at home in your slacker clothes?



Do you shop?



Reason I am asking? I am getting lazy.  By the time Friday night hits? I want to curl on the couch with my laptop and my tv.  Is this sad or what!!! I feel pathetic! I have no desire to go out.  The most I want to do it go for a drive and look at houses or neighborhoods.  I love it personally.  An ode to my childhood.  I have no desire to go shopping, no desire to go out to eat.  Nothing! Do you guys do amazing things? Am I just getting old? Am I actually quite normal? I don't have kids, so that should change things.  I feel like, according to TV and magazines, that I should be living the high life! Should be out there and living life!

Help...

2 comments:

Lollie said...

Well this weekend was like most of my weekends. After kids go to bed I sit and vegg! If Josh is home we might order Butter Chicken or Chinese. But last weekend we did something we haven't done since last year! We took the kids to the pool! LOL! I have no desire to go out and do things or shop. So maybe it's age, maybe it's just busy weeks that make us tired! Maybe it's this Cold Weather!! Let's wait and see what the sunshine brings then we'll judge ourselves! ;)

joni said...

haha.. oh Dawn.. for one.. you have to have crazy funloving friends.. who are just as tired as you are, but still the desire to get out and about wins us over...

there are times when it is all i can do to make myself go out..(actually its all they can do to pull me out) other times i am the force behind our wild scemes.. lol..
Friends, money, health(being a major one), and the weather really effects what happens around here.

(you are not old. .. or abnormal!)

but i would drag you out to dance .. if you were living close by. HAHA.. at least i sure would try.
~cheers~