Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Anxiety

Happy note: bought all the pretty things for my office today.  They are filling the car.  No point in bringing them in just to pack them and move them.


I am anxious.  I am feeling way too much anxiety at this point.  It is driving me crazy! LIFE IS GOOD!

  • all our bills are being paid
  • Husband is home to help pack and move
  • we bought a duplex!
  • work is on an upswing for the first time in years
  • I am growing
  • I am learning new skills and how to think and I am loving it
  • I figured out my office!
  • We figured out furniture placement today
  • We are both healthy
  • I get to see family in two weeks! This is huge!
  • I have amazing plans for when they are here for the first time every! I will blow their socks off with amazingness!
  • I bought a new worship CD today and a new book
  • Have I mentioned that life is good?

Cleanbreak.ca
So why am I feeling so grey! Why am I struggling so much! It is driving me crazy and I am not sure .  I am feeling a lot like this right now.  And it sucks! Any suggestions? And no.  I will not take medication at this time.  I know that a lot of it is my Dad and his wedding and all the odd feelings that are going on there.  A lot of it is nightmares I have been having about the sexual abuse/family from my past.  A lot of it is that mothers day is around the corner and I can't go into a store right now without seeing it.  But how do I get out of this? I will.  I always do.  Just having an off day.  

Tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

Melissa A. said...

What about a therapist? Sometimes just a half a pill (xanax or similar) takes the edge off for someone I know.

Dawn said...

That is awesome! I will have to see my doctor. I was also told recently that a herbal thing called Rescue Remedy is supposed to be amazing. I will let you know how it works!