Sunday, April 22, 2012

Help!

Anyone want to come and help me unpack next week?

We have done nothing but pack for the last week and are exhausted! I am glad that this is all moving so fast because I am impatient but goodness gracious this is a lot of work to do in only 9 days.  I think we are good though.  The big box is full and we have so little left to do in the house.  We have quite a bit more than the box would fill so we are renting a uhaul to take over the rest of the stuff ourselves.  Things like pictures, plants, breakables and such will go in vehicles.

Schedule this week:

Monday
   10:00 Meeting with a printing company regarding my company
   11:30 Meeting with a different company regarding printing!
   12 noon meet a friend to find a bible study book to do this summer together
   3:00 Meeting at the lawyers to sign final paperwork on house
   4:30 Dad and fiance come through.  Only stopping to grab a few things from us that are theirs and I am sick of moving and packing around!
   6:30 Dinner with a friend that I never get to see!

Tuesday
   9:30-12:30 Huge long amazing meeting with my business advisor/coach.  Love these times together so this is good.
   Rest of Day: PACK UP MORE STUFF AROUND HOUSE!!!!!

Wednesday
   10:30-2:30 Food Show.  Wander and talk to all my vendors.  Make appointments for future meetings.  Smile lots and talk lots and act all professional! Sometimes :)
   Rest of Day: PACK UP FIRST LOAD IN UHAUL

Thursday
   10:00 Meet at house to sign off on final paperwork and get the keys!!!!
   10:15 Scream really loud in excitement that it is finally ours!
   11:00-Whenever we stop- unload uhaul, load back up, unload uhaul, load back up, meet with water guys, meet with phone/internet guys, paint the office, pack up office at current house and move over there, pack up bedroom and move over there (if we have energy otherwise it will wait till Thursday), and just be excited we finally have our home.


This is how my week will be.  In the middle of all this, thankfully Husband is home so he can be at the house doing a lot of the packing and loading without me.  He is good like that! To say I am tired right now is an understatement.  I feel like there is so much going on in my brain right now and I just can't slow it down.  I have so much to do and yet nothing all at the same time.  Husband went to visit his parents for the day and night and to drop off the dog for the next two weeks.  So happy about that.  She was going nuts here.  She needed out! So, we made the executive decision to do nothing today.  I am doing 14 loads of laundry, but other than that? Watching too much TV and eating too much greek yogurt.

This morning we did try a new church though that we both really liked! Good music, good feel, good sermon.  They do a huge brunch every single week which we found cool.  We then went for a light lunch at a local garden center (they have a little cafe) and went to the Muttart Conservatory.  I love that Husband is starting to love it there as much as I am! It is so pretty.

Time to go fold laundry.  I can't believe how much there is! I can't imagine having kids clothes thrown in there! Oh well.

Oh that happy note, if I am not around much for the next few days? See above.  I might be busy! But I will be back with updates and pictures soon!

3 comments:

Melissa A. said...

I would LOVE to come help you unpack. I think that's my favorite part of moving. Unpacking and giving my beloved things all new homes. But...I think I'm a little too far away to make it.

Dawn said...

That would rock! it is a good part. I just want it done! The problem is I want it done yesterday already. Everything is pretty much packed, even my tv! So life around here is pretty quiet these days.

Melissa A. said...

Gah! no TV!? Just a couple more days and you can just give everything a new home. So exciting, I'm a little jealous.